WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
We love to hear from listeners about how we can improve the show or what you love about it already.
In the Travel With Bender episode:
Even if you don’t have kids you’ll want to learn from Josh & Erin Bender – Family travel lifestyle experts. The benefits of an “on-the-road” education and the biggest challenges kids pose to their nomad parents. Plus, we celebrate 2 years on the road!
Feature Topics in this episode:
- Why Kids are not a barrier to travel
- What are the biggest challenges to long term travel with kids
- Living in Bali in a high quality place for a Family of 4 for $2,500 – all inclusive.
- Why travel is a better education for your kids
- Transitioning from a web development business to being full time bloggers.
- Running competitions to monetize your blog
- Why advertisers are not paying for your writing, and what they are paying for…
- How having kids doesn’t affect your opportunities to work with travel companies
- Why Family travel bloggers find it easier to get free stuff
- Getting paid to travel by a sauce company?
- Travel Lifestyle does not have to be permanent
Become part of the Travel Freedom community on twitter.
Tweet suggestions to @mytravelfreedom
#travelfreedom #travelthursdays #moneymondays
Weblinks from Travel With Bender Episode
World Nomads Insurance – Specifically designed for digital nomads, flashpackers, adventure & long term Travellers – Get a 5% Discount with our coupon code: FOOD5
Trusted Housesitters.com – Use discount code 5DP to get a 15% discount on membership
TBEX – The Largest Travel bloggers event in the world.
Our Guests: Travel With Bender
Seamly – a dress you can wear 30 different ways.
Khadija’s Kuzina – cooking class in Essaouira
Viator – Tours & Sightseeing
Eurail – European Rail Passes
Devour Food tour – Barcelona
We’ve been travelling for 2 years! Here’s some of our favourite moments…
DISCLAIMER: We are affiliated with TBEX, Trusted Housesitters, World nomads, Lems Shoes, Cabin Zero – all companies we love and support. We are not affiliated with any other of the recommended products on this page. All our opinions, as always, are our own.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
This podcast is new, so help us out. Please leave your comments below so that we can make changes to future episodes based on your feedback.