WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
We love to hear from listeners about how we can improve the show or what you love about it already.
In the Raymond Walsh episode:
Is it time to improve your website design in order to increase engagement? We talk website design, social integration and blog monetization with Raymond Walsh from Man on the Lam. Plus, the rumours are true. Romanian Internet is the fastest we’ve ever used, you won’t believe just how fast it is!
Feature Topics in this episode:
Interview Guest: Raymond Walsh From www.manonthelam.com
- A unique method for finding a good website designer
- Tips for making sure you choose the right designer
- Using contests to re-launch your overhauled website
- The importance of small details to give your site a personality that people will remember
- Improving page rank and engagement by having a good design
- How much design knowledge do you need to design your own site?
- Multiple revenue streams and having side gigs to supplement blog income
- Why social media sharing is directly affected by your web design and how to increase sharing.
- How to buy other people’s blogs and make steady profit
- Why Raymond chose travel freedom!
Become part of the Travel Freedom community on twitter.
Tweet suggestions to @mytravelfreedom
#travelfreedom #TravelMonday #MoneyMonday
Weblinks from Raymond Walsh Episode
World Nomads Insurance – Specifically designed for digital nomads, flashpackers, adventure & long term Travellers – Get a 5% Discount with our coupon code: FOOD5
AirBnB – Click on the link to get $25 off your first stay
INTERVIEW GUEST: Check out Raymond’s awesome web design at www.manonthelam.com
Our New Site: Backpacking 4 Beginners
99designs.com – Bid for designs
bufferapp – automated social media posting
Chasing the Donkey – Croatia blog (awesome design)
Alex In Wanderland – Another great site design
Road Warrior Voices – Raymond writes for USA Today
Flip websites – Flippa
Raymond Walsh on Social Media:
DISCLAIMER: We are affiliated with World Nomads, a company we love and support. We are not affiliated with any other of the recommended products on this page, however some links are affiliate links. All our opinions, as always, are our own.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK
This podcast is new, so help us out. Please leave your comments below so that we can make changes to future episodes based on your feedback.